Made by Brown Cycles of Grand Junction, Colorado!
Our KidzTandems have grown in popularity over the last few years. Brown Cycles designed the KidzTandem to provide a quality together-time bicycle for you and your youngsters to ride!
The adult controls – steering, braking, gearing from the back; allowing the child to pedal and enjoy the views of everything that’s coming up. This also allows you to see what they are up to and talk a lot more freely/insistently.
- With Quick-change child seat, front of bike will accommodate a toddler 1-4 years old, with traditional bike seat a youngster 4-12 yrs old.
- Front rider limit – approx 100 lbs./ 5′ tall.
- 4130 Cro-Moly steel frames and fork, 27 speeds, SRAM X7 Shifters/parts package.
- Current Colors -Sunshine Yellow, Red, Blue.
- ‘Standard’ models come with bell, kickstand, rear rack, and fenders. (As seen in pics)