Brown Cycles is located at 549 Main Street in beautiful Downtown Grand Junction.
Call 970-245-7939 for Hours
Browns Cycles was opened in October 2000 with one basic idea, “Inspire People To Ride”.
And what a ride it has been! The overwhelming support of the community has given us the green light to pedal vigorously & express our passion for cycling.
- 2004 Small Business of the Year – Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Entrepreneur of the Year – Mesa State College/Grand Junction Chamber/ GJEP
- 2004, 2008, 2011, 2018 Best Bike Shop – The Daily Sentinel “Best of the West”
- 2007-2009 Grand Junction Institute of Bicycle Mechanics
- 2002-2006 Downtown Bicycle Festival
- 2007 Design, Manufacture & Produce the Kidz Tandem
- 2011-2014 Leroica Historic Ride/Midland Rail Grand Junction to Glenwood
- 2009-2012 Worst Day of the Year Bike Ride
- 2013-2017 Bicycle Radio – KAFM 88.1
- 2017, 2018 The Beacon’s Best Awards
We’re always ready to “talk bike!”
Come visit us at 549 Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction
Feel free to call us at 970-245-7939
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org