Brown Cycles is located at 549 Main Street in beautiful Downtown Grand Junction.
Call 970-245-7939 for Hours
Browns Cycles was opened in October 2000 with one basic idea, “Inspire People To Ride”.
And what a ride it has been! The overwhelming support of the community has given us the green light to pedal vigorously & express our passion for cycling.
- 2004 Small Business of the Year – Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Entrepreneur of the Year – Mesa State College/Grand Junction Chamber/ GJEP
- 2004, 2008, 2011, 2018, 2019, 2021 Best Bike Shop – The Daily Sentinel “Best of the West”
- 2007-2009 Grand Junction Institute of Bicycle Mechanics
- 2002-2006 Downtown Bicycle Festival
- 2007 Design, Manufacture & Produce the Kidz Tandem
- 2011-2014 Leroica Historic Ride/Midland Rail Grand Junction to Glenwood
- 2009-2012 Worst Day of the Year Bike Ride
- 2013-2019 Bicycle Radio – KAFM 88.1
- 2017, 2018 The Beacon’s Best Awards
- 2020 Authored the book Bicycle Junction, and released
We’re always ready to “talk bike!”
Come visit us at 549 Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction
Feel free to call us at 970-245-7939
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org